PHP Laravel Framework makes it easier to build PHP MVC web applications. These PHP Laravel Framework tutorials will help you understand and implement basic and complex functionality and features in laravel. Although laravel has a very good documentation in place and much of what you need to accomplish can be done by reading the official documents.
The laravel tutorials is a how-to guide or a cookbook with code samples that gives you a detailed step by step on how to acheive solutions with Laravel Framework.
10% Instant discount on HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Cards.
FireStick @ 2399, Laptop @ 30 % Off, Electronic Accessories @ 70% Off.
Check out the Deals now.
These laravel guides are tested and implemented using Laravel Framework version 5.5
PHP Laravel Framework Tutorial Links
Installation and Configuration
- Installing Laravel 5.5 with XAMPP on OSX
- How to Install Laravel with MAMP on Mac OSX
- Installing Laravel 5.5 with XAMPP on Linux
- Installing Laravel 5.7 with XAMPP on Windows
- Understanding Laravel Directory Structure
- Installing Laravel Collective Package on Laravel 5.5
Laravel with PHPStorm
- Setting up Laravel 5.5 Project in PHPStorm [TBD]
- Connecting Laravel Project to Database.
- Laravel Database Seeding with Model Factories.
- Working with Database Query builder.
- Laravel : Create Model with Migration, Controller and generate DB Table
- Route Model Binding in Laravel 5.5
- How Middleware works in Laravel 5.7
- Apply Laravel Middleware to certain routes / exclude Middleware from certain routes
Authentication and Security
- Laravel Authentication Tutorial [Login, Logout, Register, Forgot Password & Remember Me Functionality]
- Customizating Laravel Authentication to login via username instead of email
- Changing your Authentication table
- Strong Password Regex Validation with Laravel Authentication.
- User Role based Authentication and Access Control in Laravel
- Send Email on Registration with Laravel 5.5 Authentication
- Email Verification and account activation after Registration with Laravel 5.5 Authentication
- Change Password Functionality with Laravel 5.5 Authentication
- Implementing Password History with Laravel Authentication
- Password Expired with Laravel Authentication
- Two Factor Authentication (Google2FA) with Laravel 5
- Extending PasswordBroker Class in Laravel 5
- How to use PUT/PATCH and DELETE method in Laravel 5.5
- Example of Form Submission with Validation in Laravel
- Retain old form data on validation error in Laravel
- How to Display Validation Errors on View Page in Laravel
- Tutorial : Multi Page / Step Form in Laravel with Validation
- Integrating Bootstrap 4 Layout to Laravel Project
- Tutorial – Simple CRUD Operations in Laravel 5.5
- Creating Custom HTTP Error Pages (404, 500) in Laravel 5.5
- Uploading Laravel Project to Git (BitBucket)
- Deploy Laravel Application on Shared Hosting (Hostgator)
- How to Search Encrypted records in Laravel
- Generating PDF from View File in Laravel 5
- Export Data into Excel Sheet or CSV in Laravel [TBD]
- Monitoring Laravel Log on View page via Log-Viewer Package
- Resolve Laravel 5.5 Exception : 1071 Specified Key was too Long; max key length is 767 bytes
- [Fixed] The page has expired due to inactivity in Laravel 5
- [Fix] Laravel 5 Login Page Redirects to Home for Logged-In Users
- Fix: No application encryption key specified in Laravel 5
- Fix : Access denied for user ‘homestead’@’localhost’
- Fix : env() always returns blank values in Laravel