Laravel Framework makes it easier to build PHP MVC web applications. These laravel tutorials will help you understand and implement basic and complex functionality and features in laravel. Although laravel has a very good documentation in place and much of what you need to accomplish can be done by reading the official documents.
The laravel tutorials is a how-to guide or a cookbook with code samples that gives you a detailed step by step on how to acheive solutions with Laravel Framework.
These laravel guides are tested and implemented using Laravel Framework version 5.5
Laravel Tutorial Links
- Installing Laravel 5.5 with XAMPP on OSX
- Installing Laravel 5.5 with XAMPP on Linux
- Installing Laravel 5.5 with XAMPP on Windows [TBD]
Laravel with PHPStorm
- Setting up Laravel 5.5 Project in PHPStorm [TBD]
- Connecting Laravel Project to Database.
- Working with Database Query builder.
Authentication and Security
- Laravel Authentication Tutorial [Login, Logout, Register, Forgot Password & Remember Me Functionality]
- Customizating Laravel Authentication to login via username instead of email
- Changing your Authentication table
- Strong Password Regex Validation with Laravel Authentication.
- User Role based Authentication and Access Control in Laravel
- Send Email on Registration with Laravel 5.5 Authentication
- Email Verification and account activation after Registration with Laravel 5.5 Authentication
- Change Password Functionality with Laravel 5.5 Authentication
- Implementing Password History with Laravel Authentication
- Password Expired with Laravel Authentication
- Two Factor Authentication (Google2FA) with Laravel 5
- Extending PasswordBroker Class in Laravel 5
- Integrating Bootstrap 4 Layout to Laravel Project
- Tutorial – Simple CRUD Operations in Laravel 5.5
- Creating Custom HTTP Error Pages (404, 500) in Laravel 5.5
- Uploading Laravel Project to Git (BitBucket)
- Deploy Laravel Application on Shared Hosting (Hostgator)
- Generating PDF from View File in Laravel 5
- Export Data into Excel Sheet or CSV in Laravel [TBD]
- Resolve Laravel 5.5 Exception : 1071 Specified Key was too Long; max key length is 767 bytes
- [Fixed] The page has expired due to inactivity in Laravel 5
- [Fix] Laravel 5 Login Page Redirects to Home for Logged-In Users
- Fix: No application encryption key specified in Laravel 5
- Fix : Access denied for user ‘homestead’@’localhost’